‘Gould cider’, ‘our Company’, ‘our Website’, ‘us’ and ‘We’ refer to: https://gouldcider.co.uk; Jonathan Gould, Hillside, Fore Street, Grampound, Truro, TR2 4QX; T. +44(0)1726 884350; M.07790546126 and email@example.com.
All information we collect is handled in accordance with GDPR legislation
- What data do we collect and do we collect it?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies;
- Privacy policies of other websites;
- How to contact us;
- How to complain;
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE COLLECT IT?
Our Website collects non-personally-identifying information that web browsers and servers make available. Such information includes: Internet Protocol (‘IP’) addresses, browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each Website visitor. We do this to understand better how Website visitors use it.
We do not use or disclose your data other than as below.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
We collect your data to:
- Process your order and manage your account;
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
We will keep your contact details only for as long as is needed to fulfill your order or should you subscribe to receive emails on special offers , until such time as you unsubscribe. You can unsubscribe HERE. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data
We would like to send you information about products that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out: PRESS HERE
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
You are entitled to:
- The right of access – You have the right to request that we provide you copies of your data. We may charge you a small fee for this service;
- The right of rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any inaccuracies;
- You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete;
- The right of erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions;
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions;
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions;
- The right of data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us
T: 01726 884350 M. 07790546126
Or write: J Gould, Hillside, Fore Street, Grampound, TR2 4QX
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our Website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information visit: allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in;
- Understanding how you use our Website
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Our Website uses different cookies for:
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies. Details may be found at ‘All About Cookies .org
Sometimes blocking cookies stops parts of our Website working.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
HOW TO CONTACT US
Tel.: M. 07790546126
Or write: J. Gould, Hillside, Fore Street, Grampound, TR2 4QX
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern satisfactorily contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Fax: 01625 524510